Share |

Thursday, October 3, 2013

My Current Project

My current project is a quilt for my son and his future wife (yay!!) that they asked me to make before they became engaged. I have it on the frame and just need the time to get going on it.


I made it as large as my frame would allow. This picture is on a queen size bed. Not sure how to quilt it. I think I will have to go with an all over meander as since I quilt on the frame with a Juki, when I get to the end, the throat space really decreases.

I've been keeping pretty busy with my great granddaughter, Kenzie. She likes staying here a lot, I think because she is the middle child and gets a lot more attention from gramps and I.

I have been trying to sign Dave up for the ACA but the servers are so busy...Has anyone else been successful? We will save a lot of money on his insurance for sure!!

Later,

WilmaNC

5 COMMENT:

weidemama said...

Hallo Wilma
Das ist ja ein super Projekt mit der Decke!
Liebe Grüße von Wilma

Vroomans' Quilts said...

That is a beautiful quilt - lovely to see you post again and like the new look to your blog.

Lucy said...

What a big quilt a lot of stitching. Love it. So glad you are back to blogging have missed your pictures.

Anonymous said...

That's a great quilt. How wonderful that you are almost finished.

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

lovely quilt xx